Another benefit of getting vitamin E into your system is that it helps reduce cholesterol levels. Low cholesterol levels mean that you are less likely to suffer from heart problems such as stroke and heart attack.
VITAMIN E FOUND IN NATURE AS A FAMILY
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin composed of a group of compounds. The eight primary compounds that make up the vitamin E family break down into two (2) groups; tocopherols and tocotrienols, with each having an Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta component. Alpha tocopherol was the first to be discovered and label potency usually reflects only the amount of this fraction. Research is showing the others may have previously unknown importance, however.
FEATURES OF NEOLIFE VITAMIN E
- Naturally occurring d-Alpha Tocopherol
- Mixed naturally occurring tocopherols and soya bean oil base
- No flavour, fragrance, colour, preservatives or hidden sugars
- 200 I.U. potency, soft gelatin capsule
BENEFITS OF NEOLIFE VITAMIN E
- Pure, fully nutritional, no synthetics
- High potency, high purity, convenience
- Enhances the body’s antioxidant defence on a daily basis
Each tablet contains
|Vitamin E||200 I.U.||1333|
Take 1 capsule daily.