Convenient Liquid Nutrition for Children.
Just a teaspoon or 2 provides the body with…
• Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates for cellular energy & nutrition
• Whole-food Carotenoids to support immune health
• Full day's supply of the 12 most important Vitamins
• Whole-food flavonoids
• The Amino Acid L-carnitine
• Key nutrients — choline and inositol to support brain health and
lecithin, iodine and linoleic acid
Liqui-Vite Liquid Multivitamin, great citrus flavour
• No artificial anything! No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives added
Why a Liquid Supplement?
NeoLife has developed Liqui-Vite to meet the specific nutritional needs of toddlers, children and others who cannot chew tablets or who prefer liquid supplements. A liquid supplement allows a dosage to be easily swallowed or to be added to juices, cereals, shakes and smoothies.
Liqui-Vite makes children’s supplementing easy and convenient, but is not only for children. The correct dosage holds as many benefits for adults or the elderly who may find taking a solid supplement difficult. Liqui-Vite is perfect for just about anyone.
The NeoLife Difference. Liqui-Vite is top of the Class!
Liqui-Vite provides all the nutrients necessary to help ensure healthy growth and development in children. Liqui-Vite’s fluid formulation features all the goodness of:
• Tre-en-en® Grain Concentrates – a unique blend of plant sourced lipids and sterols which supports complete nutrition at the cellular level. Tre-en-en is NeoLife’s core groundbreaking Nutritional that has become synonymous with foundation level supplementing.
• Whole-food carotenoids and vitamin E help protect lipid portions of the cell from free radical damage. Antioxidant protection is key to preventing aging and recovery.
• Whole-food flavonoids and vitamin C help provide antioxidant protection for the watery portions of cells.
• A full day’s supply of 12 important vitamins including vitamins A, D, E, C, B1, B2, B6 and B12, folic acid, niacin, biotin, and pantothenic acid.
• The amino acid L-carnitine which supports energy production and fat utilisation.
• Other key nutrients — choline, inositol, lecithin, iodine, linoleic acid (an essential fatty acid) for overall metabolic support.
The Great Flavour Children Love
Delicious Liqui-Vite is naturally flavoured with orange and mixed berries, and naturally sweetened with fructose, dextrose and sorbitol giving it a mild citrus taste. It is preserved with natural vitamins C and E. Children can’t get enough of the great taste.