VITAMIN E FOUND IN NATURE AS A FAMILY
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin composed of a group of compounds. The eight primary compounds that make up the vitamin E family break down into two (2) groups; tocopherols and tocotrienols, with each having an Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta component.
HOW TO RECOGNIZE SYNTHETIC VITAMIN E
Natural vitamin E is a very expensive raw material. As a result, there are many products on the market that are either 100% synthetic or blends of synthetic and natural materials.
If a product is labelled correctly, it is actually quite easy to determine if it is natural or synthetic. All natural vitamin E is labelled as d-alpha, as in d-alpha tocopherol. Synthetic vitamin E should be labelled as dl-alpha, as in dl-alpha tocopherol. Thus d signifies natural and dl signifies synthetic.
Vitamin E acts primarily as an antioxidant in the body. It increases the cell’s ability to protect itself from undesirable reactions with oxygen. It protects unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin A against oxidation in the body.
NEOLIFE'S VITAMIN E
- Naturally occurring d-Alpha Tocopherol
- Mixed naturally occurring tocopherols and soya bean oil base
- No flavour, fragrance, colour, preservatives or hidden sugars
- 200 I.U. potency, soft gelatin capsule
- Pure, fully nutritional, no synthetics
- High potency, high purity, convenience
- Enhances the body’s antioxidant defence on a daily basis